The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
- Evaluation of various climate data sources and preparation of energy yield simulations (PVsyst) to provide key project performance indicators for commercial project optimization and transaction services
- Leading / participating in site visits during various project phases to identity buildable area, optimize layout design, identify infrastructure crossings, support onsite team, and prepare site assessment reports.
- Preparation of Engineering design packages (Mechanical, Civil and Electrical) for large scale PV projects in various project phases such as conceptualization, planning, tendering and execution
- Preparation of in-house drawings and technical specifications for mechanical, civil, and electrical works to support onsite construction activities (BOM, BOQ, RFP)
- Design of all electrical systems for medium and large-scale PV systems (DC, AC, LV, HV, power flow schemes, communication systems/SCADA, earthing and lightning protection)
- Technical assessment and evaluations of components and preparation of design specifications to aid the project team in component selection and finalization.
- Leading / participating in technical discussions and negotiations with suppliers and clients to finalize project specifications and deliverables.
- Coordination and communication with third party technical advisors and consultants to ensure design compliance to local (country specific) norms and standards
- Leading / participating in technical discussions and negotiations with owner’s engineers and lender's technical advisors
- Finalization of As-Built documentation together with Onsite Construction Team, assisting Post Construction Management and Asset Management Team
- Leading / supporting Technical Due Diligence of PV projects in different phases such as development, realization, and operation
- Academic degree in the field of Engineering in Renewable Energies, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or similar
- Hands-on experience in solar power plant design preferably in the field of utility-scale projects, with 3 to 7 (Senior) years of experience in renewable energy projects and a minimum of 3 years in solar PV projects (Senior).
- Sound design knowledge in areas of solar plant layouts, civil design, SLD, Power Transmission, System loss calculation, & general electrical requirements of large-scale solar power plants
- In depth knowledge in modules, inverters, cables, transformers, switchgears & relays, earthing & plant protection systems and industry best practices
- In depth knowledge of PV system design (engineering planning), IEC codes and specification according to the project / country specific requirements as per relevant standards.
- Good understanding of techno-economic aspects of solar projects and latest market developments
- Software skills: Mandatory - AutoCAD, PVSyst, MS office Desired - Civil 3D, Helios 3D, QGIS and other tools
- Languages: English is our day-to-day working language, knowledge of other language will be an advantage
- Pro-active team player with high degree of self-management and problem-solving ability
- You are highly committed, have strong communication & negotiation skills, interpersonal and intercultural competence, positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, willingness to contribute and travel affinity
We offer you
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development in an international environment
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits