Project Development Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development of solar energy projects. This may include everything from developing a business case to managing vendors, contractors, and other third-party service providers. Successful candidate will possess working knowledge of large-scale solar project development with proven track records in Taiwan and be confident in interacting with regulatory agencies from central to local governments and different stakeholders. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Take full ownership of the project development process to ensure that the project is completed according to the agreed upon schedule and within budget guidelines.
- Mange all aspects of the project, such as selecting contractors, obtaining government permits, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Coordinate internal resources across divisions and departments as necessary to ensure the project can achieve RTB without compliance issues
- Negotiate contracts with vendors/consultants, including prices and terms of payments
- Lead a team and manage all scheduling, permits/paperwork, contractual works, etc.
- Communicate regularly on project status and provide updates on any changes to the timeline or plan
- Establish working relationships and interface with appropriate contacts within regulatory sectors in central and local governments
- More than 10 years’ experience managing large-scale, green field solar projects with proven track records in Taiwan.
- Able to plan, organize, and direct projects from start to finish.
- Understand the major components of solar power project permitting and environmental requirements.
- Organization skill to keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
- Good communication skills, good work ethic, high degree of integrity and a positive attitude.
- Understand reasonable timelines for regulatory permit review and approval process.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and oral)
We offer you
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Company Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- A truly international exposure.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.