Project Development Manager (Wind Projects)
The Project Development Manager will handle any project development work to be assigned by the Head of Business Development whether pertaining to the ib vogt PH companies or the projects. The Project Development Manager will be responsible for the development of large-scale onshore wind through project management, contract negotiation, and transaction support across a pipeline of projects.
- Manage project development from Greenfield to Operation according to high, international standard.
- Focus on the development of already originated wind projects in the Philippines in collaboration with other project developer and the Market Head
- Manage budgets, milestones, schedules, and deliverables for assigned development projects.
- Interface with all project’s functional areas: Engineering, Grid, ESG, Finance, Accounting, Legal.
- Work with finance department during financial feasibility analysis, evaluation, and during the project debt and tax equity financing processes.
- Engage local community for project support.
- Manage contractors, vendors, and consultants to maintain project timeline, value optimization, and budget.
- Securing and tracking of development contracts and Permits such as the Wind Energy Service Contract.
- Management of project due diligence processes.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders during the project development.
- Master or Bachelor ‘s Degree in a relevant subject area.
- A minimum of 3-year experience within wind business or comparable renewable energy business.
- Proven Project management skills in large-scale wind or comparable projects.
- Understanding of the structure of large-scale renewable energy projects.
- Attentive to details as well as being able to understand the broader picture.
- Self-driven and able to work flexibly with stakeholders from different cultures.
- Experience with complex, multi-stakeholder projects Fluent in English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English.
- Team player and can be able to work with minimal supervision.
Nice to have
- Willing to travel to project site locations when necessary.
- Willingness to work extended hours, when necessary.
We offer you
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Company Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- A truly international exposure.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.