Junior Asset Manager
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
ib vogt is looking for a full-time Junior Asset Manager who is keen and motivated to work on commercial, financial and technical topics on existing and upcoming renewable energy projects (mostly solar PV) in Europe.
- Support the management of and ensure the projects’ compliance with key project documents like, e.g., land lease agreements or permits;
- Support with technical, commercial and financial management tasks related to, e.g., inspections, claims management (e.g., insurance or warranty claims) or financing agreements;
- Support with administrative tasks like, e.g., invoice checking and approvals, reporting and budget processes;
- Oversee and manage external advisors;
- Ensure a proper handover between development and asset management teams;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of renewable energy assets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluency in English and another European language, ideally, Italian, Polish or Romanian.
Nice to have
- Legal, engineering, finance or business administration degree;
- Ideally, up to 3 years of experience in renewable energy (asset management (technical or commercial), project finance, project development and/or investment management); and
- Additional language skills.
We offer you
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration