Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
This role provides critical analysis and investment support across our markets in the APAC region. The role sits within ib vogt’s Investment Team and provides financial and technical analysis to the in-country development teams. The role requires close coordination within the APAC region as well as functional divisions (engineering, development, finance, etc.) at the European headquarters.
- Contribute to due diligence, investment proposals, develop financial models, contribute to internal review and approval processes.
- Contribute to portfolio management of investments
- Contribute to quarterly performance reviews and annual planning processes
- Support the shareholder representatives in the governance and management of portfolio companies, joint ventures and/or acquisitions (as applicable)
- Contribute to partnership development and dialogue with corporate, financial, and governmental stakeholders to accelerate deal origination and enabling policy environments
- Conduct market analysis and research based on a solid understanding of power market dynamics in emerging markets in Asia
- Collaborate with internal partners regarding project development, partnerships, deal execution, portfolio governance, finance, HSSE et al. across ib vogt.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or related fields.
- Extensive experience in financial modelling and financial analysis to ensure commercial project economics.
- Ability to draft investment review documentation such as proposals to the Investment Committee, including clear and comprehensive analysis of investment and performance metrics.
- Experience in building the investment case for utility scale projects, including technical, financial, and other aspects.
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment alongside people with multiple interests and background.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
We offer you
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Group Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with international colleagues
- An open-minded and highly motivated team