Insurances Manager – Engineering, Procurement and Construction (M/F/D))
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
- Manage, direct, and monitor insurance activities and the overall performance to increase efficiency and maximise performance.
- Provide advice regarding the allocation of risk and insurance and provide suggested amendments to the proposed contract articles from the insurance perspective.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with insurance brokers in different regions in the company.
- Assist and coordinate with insurance program design and prepare insurance pricing estimates for the construction and operational phases of the projects.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for the provision of insurance, including surveying and measuring governance, performance, administration, and outcomes and disseminate feedback to the appropriate persons/entities.
- Place the insurance program in accordance with provided instructions for projects, including but not limited to Erection All Risks, Delay in Start-up, Marine Cargo, Liability, Operational Physical Damage & Business Interruption, and general statutory insurances required by law in each country.
- Place the insurance program in accordance with provided instructions on the company level, including but not limited to General liability, Professional liability insurance, Cyber liability insurance, Commercial auto insurance & casco, Directors’ and officers’ insurance, Travel health insurance, Accident insurance, and other required statutory insurances.
- Validate all premium debits and credits and ensure issuance of the correct supporting accounting documentation, from the insurance request until invoice payment.
- Set up and maintain of key KPIs, including but not limited to Increase quality of service, achieve requested insurance coverage, improve time management in order to provide correct and punctual service in insurance business, Achieve transparency in contracting insurance.
- Support to all other departments with insurance related issues.
- General administration of all insurance provisions including claims.
- Maintain of insurance manual inclusive of, but not necessarily limited to, administrative procedures for the general maintenance of the insurance programs and claims management.
- You have a Bachelors/Maters degree in Insurance, Banking, Finance
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in an insurance company or as a broker.
- Professional experience in the field of company or EPC insurance is a big plus
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to set priorities
- Based in Berlin or OK to relocate.
- You can work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluent command of German and English. Spanish or other languages would be nice to have.
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration