Head of Risk Management
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
Are you excited about exploring the fascinating world of risk management in the renewable energy sector? At ib vogt, we're inviting you to join us as the Head of Risk Management. We're looking for an amazing individual with a sharp eye for risk assessment and mitigation, a talent for regulatory compliance, and a passion for the dynamic world of renewable energy.
In this role, you'll be working on a broad risk landscape and supporting the implementation of our risk appetite. Plus, as the first member of our Risk team, you'll get to develop your team over time. Together, we can advance large-scale photovoltaics and help power the energy transition, one risk at a time.
- Develop and implement an enterprise-wide risk management strategy in alignment with the company's objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Lead risk assessments to identify and evaluate potential risks, including financial, operational, strategic, and compliance risks.
- Establish and maintain effective risk management policies, procedures, and controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Support annual internal audit activities, ensuring risk management auditability in collaboration with all functions and departments.
- As a competent partner, you provide guidance and instructions to your colleagues, departments, and legal entities.
- Monitor and respond to regulatory updates and organizational changes.
- Monitor and report on key risk indicators, providing regular updates to executive leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- To qualify for this role, you will need a minimum of 7 years of experience in risk management, preferably in a dynamic EPC, development, or project-based environment.
- You should have experience working with different risk management software and know how to set it up for success.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities are required.
- You should possess outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, a hands-on approach, and a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, with a structured and process-oriented mindset.
- You must be fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language is advantageous.
- A willingness to build and eventually manage your own team.