Governance Manager (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
Are you driven by a passion for establishing robust corporate governance practices in the ever-evolving landscape of renewable energy? At ib vogt, we invite you to embark on a journey as our new Governance Manager. We're in search of an individual who thrives on crafting meticulous governance frameworks, adeptly navigating the intricacies of regulatory law, and staunchly upholding industry regulations. If you're a solution-oriented professional with an unwavering commitment to detail and impeccable communication skills, we extend a warm invitation to join us and help us power the energy transition.
As a Governance Manager, you'll be a vital part of our Governance, Risk & Compliance team. Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Create a corporate governance framework, guidelines, process descriptions, and other specification documents for governance considering applicable laws, regulations, industry codes, and company policies in cooperation with the different areas and departments.
- Organize and conduct governance assessments, monitoring, and controlling to ensure that internal project reporting standards are fulfilled.
- Ensure that any risk areas are appropriately identified, addressed, and mitigated.
- Develop and prepare the governance reporting documents for the governance, risk & compliance committee.
- Support the annual internal audit activities, ensuring corporate governance auditability in collaboration with all functions and departments.
- Oversee the entire governance-related reporting, escalation, and business execution activities on global, regional, and country levels.
- Act as a competent partner for colleagues, departments, and legal entities, providing guidance and instructions.
- Monitor and act upon regulatory updates and organizational changes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or Corporate Law.
- 5+ years' experience in governance and/or corporate legal.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry governance and corporate law.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Hands-on approach, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Business fluency in English required, German and other languages would be advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience in data protection is a plus.
We offer you
- 30 days of annual leave.
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Thrive in a global work atmosphere, collaborating with colleagues worldwide.
- Join an open-minded, friendly, and driven team.
- Engage in intriguing and exciting tasks within an expanding, forward-looking industry.