EPC Documentation Assistant (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
We are looking for a EPC Documentation Assistant. The process governs the collection, filing and maintenance of the EPC technical documents and ensures that the documents are reviewed and approved by the relevant team members, as well as informing and providing the documents to the Technical Advisor to achieve PAC.
The process governs the collection, filing and maintenance of the EPC technical documents and ensures that the documents are reviewed and approved by the relevant team members, as well as informing and providing the documents to the Technical Advisor to achieve PAC.
- Collection, compilation and preparation of project-specific documentation – especial internally and externally supplied as-built documentation also from suppliers and sub-contractors in line with respective ISO and internal standards.
- Support in managing internal review and approval processes for aforementioned documentation.
- Support for preparation of:
- HSE files for different project phases (development à design à preparation for construction à operation) in order to make for example HSE relevant site and design information available for the next project step
- Pre-construction information
- Quality Assurances Manual QAM
- O&M manuals
- Acting as Team Assistant for Department Engineering & System Integration.
- Travel expense report for members of department Engineering & System Integration.
- Event planning including booking of hotels, trains for several departments
- Support in checking whether norms and standards are still valid
- Technician or degree in engineering, renewable energies or related fields.
- Basic understanding of the functioning and main components of a PV system as well as the construction and operation of utility scale PV installations.
- Sound knowledge of occupational HSE concepts and the ability to include into a technical project documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledgeable in the above-mentioned field of activity, preferably with a focus on ground mounted PV systems.
- Proactive team player with a high degree of self-management, assertiveness and dedication to the task at hand o Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to draft/draw up texts o Competent use of MS Office applications, document management systems and professional software solutions.
- Strong interest in working in an international environment.
- Languages: English is our day-to-day working language. Knowledge in German or any other language will be helpful
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday. Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration