Contract Manager/ Vertragsmanager (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
Join our Operations and Maintenance team at ib vogt as a Contract Manager, where you will play a crucial role in the success of our renewable energy projects. You will be responsible for drafting contracts, leading contract negotiations, and ensuring contractual compliance. This role demands a blend of technical expertise, commercial acumen, and exceptional communication skills.
- Preparation of Solar PV O&M Head of Terms and Contracts including technical schedules.
- Act as link between different departments (e.g. BD, Development,EPC, AM, Legal) to ensure that their input is considered in the contracts.
- Ensure contractual compliance with PPA and/or other relevant documents such as the EPC contract, permits, grid requirements, etc.
- Contract review, amendment, and termination management.
- Existing contracts administration and deliverables review.
- Modify contract proposals in way that fits the ib vogt in-house standards.
- Gather information from other departments in order to prepare the HoTs for new projects, and making sure that the ib vogt benchmark for similar projects is met.
- Act as the technical expert during the negotiations for the technical/contractual terms of the O&M agreements.
- Ensure that (technical) concessions made during negotiations are inline with company policies and standards.
- Support all relevant departments/ colleagues during due diligence phases in technical-contractual matters.
- Being the Interface between development, EPC, LTAs/ TAs, financers,and asset owners to clarify technical-contractual questions arising during DD
- Analyse customer satisfaction surveys to measure the actual deliverables in comparison to the contractual obligations.
- A degree in Industrial Engineering, Renewable Energies, or related field.
- Proven experience in drafting main contracts and leading contract negotiations for large scale engineering, EPC, or construction projects.
- Experience with FIDIC contracts is a plus.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken. Having fluency in German is a good advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- Diligent, careful, and precise working style with excellent attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of project finance processes within the renewable energy sector is an advantage.
- A team player with a positive attitude, capable of building rapport and collaborating effectively with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Comfortable working in an intercultural environment.
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration