Asset Manager & Market Coordinator
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
ib vogt is looking for a full-time Finnish-speaking Asset Manager & Market Coordinator, who can primarily support the Asset Management and EPC, but also Development and O&M teams on existing and upcoming renewable energy projects (mostly solar PV) in the Nordics (with primary focus on Finland).
- Acting as main point of contact for and manage the relationships and communications with project stakeholders like, e.g., landowners, authorities or subcontractors, and coordinate site visits and inspections as required;
- Oversee and manage external advisors;
- Support and lead certain tasks such as outstanding accreditations (with support from external advisors if needed) and obtaining necessary permits, licenses and approvals;
- Represent ib vogt / projects in key meetings with external stakeholders or on boards, if any;
- Support the management of and ensure the projects’ compliance with key project documents like, e.g., land lease agreements or permits and local regulations;
- Thorough review of technical documents and permits, and support in resolving any technical issues;
- Support with commercial and financial management tasks related to, e.g., claims management (e.g., insurance or warranty claims) or financing agreements; or
- Support with administrative tasks like, e.g., invoice checking and approvals, reporting and budget processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- At least 5 years of experience in (renewable) energy (development, EPC and/or asset management);
- Technical/engineering background;
- Contract management experience;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
Nice to have
- Legal, finance and/or commercial experience;
- Additional language skills
We offer you
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration